Sat Soma Yoga
Time & Location
About the event
A little yoga lab for embodied practice working with Scaravelli-inspired themes of Ground, Breath and Spine.
- Explore yoga from a somatic perspective.
- Play with finding gravity and levity
- Learn a mudra sequence for setting intentions
- Practice breathing and sounding enquiries
Suitable for all fitness levels and beginners.
The Venue: The Summerhouse, Cholwell - Free Parking. Light, cosy studio with wooden floor with outdoor seating area, lovely views on a secluded and peaceful family-run biodynamic farm in Dartington.
Directions are given upon booking.
Please wear warm, comfortable clothing you can move in. It can be nice to bring extra pairs of thick socks or slippers.
Places limited, to enquire & book please call or text Sarah 07971 388 725
£25 waged / £15 unwaged
*£40 for both February and March workshops
Early-bird, book and pay by 1st February and receive 25% off your booking
If you cancel 24 hours or less prior to the workshop commencing your fee cannot be refunded.
- Both sessions (Feb & Mar)£40£400£0
- Workshop - Waged£25£250£0
- Workshop - Unwaged£15£150£0